Thursday, February 24, 2011

$10 Cashmere Sweater from PCC Flea Market

 I found this pretty blue cashmere sweater for 10 bux at the PCC flea market last month. I didn't really look at it too good I guess because when I got it home and hand washed it I found 4 holes in it. Sad because I felt like I had just thrown out $10 but mad at myself because I didn't go over the sweater before buying it. How to save the sweater?  Add a huge patch to the front? Make it a dog sweater? Turn it into a pillow case? Make leg warmers out of the arms? I went thru my embellishment box and found some pink felt flower petals I had cut last Christmas and some leaf ribbon I bought in Cambria last year. I sewed up the holes and went to work....




 I'm quite proud of this :)

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris Dodge said...

I miss your blog. Bring it back, please! :-)

May 1, 2012 at 10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home