Monday, January 12, 2009

The Platter

"The Platter" as I like to call my favorite meal is a plate full of all my tasty favorites and always accompanied by wine.  The platter usually consists of cheese, salami, cornichons, nuts, cranberries, bread and anything else that looks yummy from the cupboard. If I was sharing this platter with my sisters I'd put some pate, smoked oysters, hearts of palm and olives but turns out Chris doesn't really care for those things so those usually get left off.  I realize everybody has their own take or maybe even the same take on this platter but it's a usually weekend meal (and some weeknights) in our house. Max many times will ask for a platter for dinner and I happily oblige because that's when I know the pickiest eater is really my son. 

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home